Sunday, October 11, 2009
In which Fred Durst's eyes are blue by proxy
Kristina and I were in No Relation on Saturday for what seemed like an eternity (I scored a sweet jacket though). They were playing q104 the whole time, and we enjoyed hearing The Who's Behind Blue Eyes. Subsequently, we youtubed the song, and I found this darling Limp Bizkit cover. How the HELL did Fred Durst get Halle Berry to agree to make out with him? or even be in the video for that matter? I feel bad for her. You know, even though this is sickeningly melodramatic, I think this is a pretty good song for Durst to cover, because, well, no one likes him, in fact most people think he's a huge jerk and a pretty lame musician (yeah, i know, strong word). Although, I will say that he's the reason that I "have faith," because, as he pointed out, you "gotta have it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment