Oh also something strange I discovered from the pie charts the quiz supplied after each question was answered: 80% of people (mind you these were people who were spending their time taking a quiz entitled "Are you boring?") spend their Friday nights taking on the phone. That's crazy. Do you think they're on Livelinks?
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
I usually don't do this sort of thing...
I really (no lying) never do this sort of thing, but for some reason the other day I took an online quiz (I was at work and I was eating a sandwich and didn't want to start any hardcore hw while I was eating) called, "Are you boring?" It turns out I'm "Living in Snooze City" and need to get a hobby or go to a movie or something before I lose all my friends and get exiled to an island (probably called "Snooze Island").
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment