Monday, November 30, 2009

What my homework says

cor dolet, atque ira mixtus abundat amor
"My heart suffers, and my love abounds having been embroiled with wrath"

the only person weirder than me is the kid who's going to translate this in class tomorrow at 930 in the morning


Update: uhh I was the weird kid who had to translate this today in class. I'm weirder than myself. woah.

2 comments:

  1. i like the update! how serendipitous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...it's a heartbreaker for sure and you better just read what I put..no codes..no secrets..no Q- COW in this one.
    It's about Irene and Ger..I loved them both and how this could have happened, God only knows....was it CORMIST or SOGODU- THEOODA- KILYZA - BUSESH- RINGENST- FLAKST- REAKS- CHOMME- CONNICAR-
    DOPETE- ZKSLY- EVELLAVA - WALAVA - TORDSCO - ENDISCO- TEDEDICA - HYDICA- DODONGO- COMSTUL- COMIESSE- QUESSO- SQUET?
    Who knows?
    But I've said it once and I'll say it again.
    Mobsters target the vulnerable and whether the victims were in emotional pain - physical pain- mental pain- financial pain- they grab it...and Irene had TONS
    of anguish with the cancerous mother and her childhood was forfeited.....as she took over her entire family at 13....cooking, caring for her little brother
    ....and Ger may or may not tell you this...but I am positive he was raped by priests...because he was absolutely beaten into submission at the age of 8-
    10...and I saw his body of black bruises all over his back and legs.
    RAGESS- HATEFACE- LANSACE- HEATU.....this is what mobsters just love and they make an absolute fortune when they grab it.
    But , I do acknowledge it can backfire.
    Case in point, me.
    Simon raped me for no reason other than he wanted what he wanted and he was wired to be a mobster and I never , ever forgot it...and never will.
    This is the " FUCK U" these poor children never got to have or do or see, but the movie will be about their BEDGOSTS- NEO PETS- ASPETS- SOUL ASS.
    " Kansas Kings".
    In the name of the father.

    ReplyDelete