Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh No!







I had an Oh No! moment yesterday. I was at space market buying coffee or something and one of the register ladies had just given me my total. Now, these ladies HATE me, because I keep my wallet in my backpack, so in order to pay I have to take my backpack off my back and then unzip it, find my wallet, and unzip that before I can finally hand over the money. These women are adrenalin junkies. They must be convulsing by the time they finish their shifts. I bet they find it hard to wait in lines or drive behind the elderly. Anyway, so I was digging through my backpack to find my wallet, which was under 50 library books and some papers, and all of a sudden, that black plastic spider ring which Timea/Callan's friend Will gave us at my birthday brunch came catapulting out of my bag. To make a long story short, it landed right in front of the woman's hands. I didn't know what to say, so I just said "that's mine," grabbed it, paid her, and walked out as quickly as possible. Oh no!

1 comment: