Thursday, July 16, 2009

Living Dinosaurs or "Dinosaurs At Large"


Remember when I said that if I was a photography student my project would be called "Living Dinosaurs" (which I've now reconsidered to be "Dinosaurs at Large")?? Well that comment was made in jest, but it looks like someone has beat me to it. Stupid fucking artists.

3 comments:

  1. wow thats so crazy! why do people keep stealing your great ideas? what artist is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. who knows. does it matter? Everyone copies my brilliant fucking ideas. I think our apartment is bugged. Well we all know it's bugged, and I wish we had screens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so creepy when NOFX and the misfits show up on viva-radio... and urban outfitters catalogs have skinny girls holding ferns to their backs.

    I literally said HAH out loud when I read the screen comment. I have 7 mosquito bites.

    ReplyDelete