I was looking for Penis, needless to say they didn't have that, but they had this:
Penguin
To see a penguin in your dream, signifies that your problems are not as serious as you may think. It serves as a reminder for you to keep you cool and remain level-headed. Alternatively, a penguin seen in your dream suggests that you are being weighed down by your emotions or by a negative situation. You need to find some balance and inner harmony
I WANT TO SEE A PENGUIN IN MY DREAMS
Added approx. 30 mins. later:
New Thought: What if in some cultures, it was so good for someone to see penguins in his dreams (according to the first interpretation) that it became a well-wishing colloquialism?
Ex:
Little Ron -- "Bye Grandpa Dean, see you soon!"
Grandpa Dean -- "Goodbye Little Ron, may there be Penguins in your dreams for the rest of your life"
__________________________________________________
Desiree: "Tomorrow's the big day, and I'm kind of getting nervous"
Brooke: "Oh that's soo excitingl! Don't be nervous! I bet you'll see Penguins tonight!"
___________________________________________________
Philip: "But Mom, I don't know which college is right for me!"
Mom: "Oh honey, I think you'll be seeing Penguins tonight! (pats Philip's head lovingly)
__________________________________________________
Greg: "Hey man, don't you think you should take it easy? I mean come on man chill out"
Justin: "Dude, man I'm not gonna chill out. What do you think -I've been seeing Penguins or something? Well I haven't seen none man. Not one fucking penguin man"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i use dream moods! i wish i was seeing some penguins in my dreamz.
ReplyDeletethe last one is my fave!
ReplyDelete