Thursday, September 24, 2009

following linzi's very important point I should just say RIP Josh Link . Josh brought a smile to my face every time he DJ-ed at work and I will truly miss his puggle growling and attempting to bite me behind the register.

Josh knew of my private ska obsession from many time wasting music conversations and he always loved to exploit it. Whether we were at work or the few times I've bumped into him DJ-ing at shows, he would dedicate some Reel Big Fish or Mustard Plug song to me. The last time I saw him he was with a DJ friend and they invited me to some party that I told them I would TOTALLY come to (yea right) and then they offered me what was in their red solo cups. I think it was jack and coke but who knows.

Moral of the story is I need to buy a helmet and I need to stop blowing people off.

No comments:

Post a Comment