First things didn't start off so good. Sarah had exhaustion.

The rest of the trip went pretty ok with a few broken bones for everyone.

I forged the river and succeeded.. and at another point an indian helped me calk-and-float it.
Then things started to go horribly HORRIBLY WRONG. Totally with out warning Andrew up and died.

Then linzi caught dysentery. I told her she should stop eating her poop. We had enough rations?? what was she thinking.
Shorty after Linzi became deceased. (sorry I don't have a screen shot of that)
It was well worth it though because we did manage to get to oregon .
This was my first time to ever beat oregon trail in my whole life. I think it has something to do with how practical I have become in recent years. Needless to say this was a very big deal for me. I EVEN GOT INTO THE TOP TEN!!

The strange thing about this all was that Frank the hot sauce bottle did not have one medical complaint the entire way to oregon. So Me Sarah and Frank made it all there in one piece. Sounds like a typical tuesday night.
hope you enjoyed my tale.
hahahahahaha i laughed so hard at the franks thing. omg my stomach hurts. I'm watching a great doc on jack johnson. No not the banana pancakes guy - the first black heavy weight champ
ReplyDeletei laughed so hard about frank too! and i can't help it, i love poop!!
ReplyDelete